Find your local Parent Partnership Service

Parent Partnership Services (PPS) offer information, advice and support for parents/carers of children and young people with special educational needs (SEN). There is a PPS in every local authority. From this page you can find the contact details of your local service. If you are unable to find their details please contact us.

You can also search for your PPS Service by choosing your Local Authority from the list below.

If you don't know which local authority you live in you can find out on the website.

A to Z List of Parent Partnership Services

Search by Region

Click on the map region to view Parent Partnerships Services in your region.

London South East East of England Wales West Midlands Yorkshire and The Humber North East North West

NPPN on the Web

NPPN on the web