What Do We Offer?
- We offer independent, impartial advice and support to parents and carers who have children with learning difficulties or disabilities whether your child is being assessed by the Local Authority or not.
- We can support you with any concerns regarding your child's progress at school.
- Assistance at meetings/annual reviews with the school or Local Authority.
- Help with putting your views across in writing for a Statement of Special Educational Needs.
- Opportunities to share experiences with other parents via our parent support group each month.
Family-Action Parent Partnership SEN Rochdale
Unique Enterprise Centre
Parent Partnership Coordinators:
Not the service you were looking for?
You can also search for your PPS Service by choosing your Local Authority from the list below.
A to Z List of Parent Partnership Services
How do I find out who my local authority is? Find your Local Authority using the DirectGov website